Social Media Marketing – Beginners
This social media course provides an overview to the social media landscape and how it now relates to business marketing, advertising and culture. You’ll learn about the major networks in the Danish market, Facebook and Instagram, and how to set up your accounts and get started. You’ll learn the ins and outs of Facebook to become confident in publishing, page management, where to find key performance data and how to interpret it.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those of you who have not yet started using social media and are keen to get started so you can market your business and grow your networks. Or, if have taken the first steps but feel a little lost as to how to move forward, this course is also ideal for you.
Our courses are small group workshop-style training sessions delivered in English. Covering different learning styles, the workshops are interactive and fun, containing a mixture of presentations from the trainer, discussions, group and exercises and plenty of time for questions and 1-2-1 time with an expert.
- The social media landscape today
- How can social media help your business
- Getting to know Facebook and Instagram
- Setting up business pages and optimising your accounts
- Publishing and best practice
- Growing communities
- Content planning and engagement tips
- An introduction to Facebook Advertising
- Useful social media tools to help you
- Our simple social media strategy template which you’ll complete for your business during the course
- Clear understanding of which networks are appropriate for your business to use
- A bank of new content ideas for your business
- Good knowledge of Facebook and Instagram for business and the practical skills needed to manage your own social media activity
When & Where
Full day course including lunch, 09:30 – 15:30
31st October 2017 – buy tickets
18th December 2017 – buy tickets
Høkerboderne 8, 1
1712 København V.
Tickets available via Billetto
DKK 3,250.00 – 3,750.00 (inc VAT)
Feedback from previous trainees
Kerry is really approachable and understanding of different business needs and is always on hand for any advice
Kerry was hugely helpful in helping us to understand the technical side of running campaigns on social media, particularly Facebook and Instagram. She was great at explaining things, we left feeling much more confident about online promotion and measuring the results of our campaigns. Thank you!